Do you want to gain confidence and improve your smile? Vivid aligners correct teeth using clear aligners to make minor to moderate tooth movements. Many adult patients don’t like the appearance of traditional metal braces. Clear aligners give patients an alternative that’s both aesthetically pleasing and comfortable.
Our expert dental team works with each patient to recommend the best cosmetic solution to create the smile of your dreams. We consistently offer the highest quality of treatment by selecting the best product options to provide our patients. Vivid aligners give patients a proven alternative to correct teeth using quality materials and the latest technology.
If you’re ready to enhance your smile, contact Hoffman Family Dentistry to learn more about Vivid aligners.
How Do Vivid Aligners Work?
Vivid aligners are one type of clear aligner designed as an orthodontic alternative to metal braces. Clear aligner treatment includes a series of removable trays made from plastic that move your teeth into their ideal position over time. The patient wears each tray for about two weeks before using the next designated tray. The process continues until we achieve all the desired corrections.
Vivid aligners work to correct specific minor to moderate issues, including:
- Crowding – Correction of crowded teeth to create a straight smile
- Spacing – Close gaps between teeth to improve spacing
- Rotation – Turn teeth in the right direction for better alignment
Why Use Vivid Aligners?
Patients who choose to correct their teeth with Vivid aligners enjoy more freedom and flexibility. As one type of clear aligner, Vivid gives the patient a high-quality option to restore misaligned teeth. Typically, patients choose clear aligners because they do not want to wear traditional braces but want to improve their smiles. Vivid offers a practical and quick way to achieve aesthetic goals without the commitment to long-term orthodontic treatment.
Benefits of Vivid Aligners
- Shorter treatment time: Cut your treatment time in half from potentially over a year with wire braces to around six months with clear aligners
- Nearly invisible: Straighten your teeth without the aesthetic impact of metal braces
- Easy to remove: Eat and brush teeth with minimal effort or inconvenience
- Low maintenance: Clean your aligners in much less time than their traditional counterparts
- Cost-effective: More cost-effective than wire braces, in most cases
- Effective: Clear aligners can help you build back your confidence and save you from costly dental problems in the future.
What Is the Process for Treatment with Vivid Aligners?
- Initial Consultation
We schedule an initial consultation to determine if clear aligners are correct for you. We explain the details of the treatment plan and provide a cost estimate.
We take a series of x-rays and high-definition images of your teeth for the Vivid team to use to manufacture your custom aligners.
- Custom Manufacturing
The Vivid team produces the aligners and ships them to our office for approval.
- Patient Delivery
During the appointment, we ensure the first set of aligners work and schedule to see you every month to switch out the trays and examine the progress.
- Follow-Up Appointments
We schedule periodic follow-up appointments to track progress until the end of your treatment with the aligners.